Living overseas...<drums fingers>

(9 Posts)
ripsishere Fri 25-Jan-13 04:06:54

Great news. Thank you very much.

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 22-Jan-13 10:15:38

Morning. We have done an interim fix for you Living overseas folks: your topic is now more visible in the List of Topics under Homes and Gardens.

Hope that's good news!

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 18-Jan-13 15:28:42

cumfy

Ooh great, Helen!

Is the new sciency topic in the overhaul ? <not hinting at all>.

Definitely

cumfy Fri 18-Jan-13 13:39:18

Ooh great, Helen!

Is the new sciency topic in the overhaul ? <not hinting at all>.

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 18-Jan-13 12:48:27

cumfy

Que overhaul ?

We're looking at reorganising the Topics list, so it's easier to see/find all the topics. This will include getting rid of some tumbleweed topics and just generally sprucing all topic-related stuff up.

cumfy Fri 18-Jan-13 12:40:53

Que overhaul ?

ripsishere Fri 18-Jan-13 00:44:29

Please do.

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 17-Jan-13 12:33:41

echt

Hello MNHQ. You said you were overhauling the system, but nothing has happened about the Living Overseas forum.

It's in a forum about THINGS/activities, when LO is about PEOPLE.

I would suggest the Other Things forum, which may need sub classifying, as it's quite big.

Soooo...wassup?

Hello, echt. And yes are overhauling. But it's a long, long and blinkin' frustrating job.

I'll see if I can do something about Living Overseas pre-overhaul. Please bear with us.

echt Thu 17-Jan-13 05:35:38

Hello MNHQ. You said you were overhauling the system, but nothing has happened about the Living Overseas forum.

It's in a forum about THINGS/activities, when LO is about PEOPLE.

I would suggest the Other Things forum, which may need sub classifying, as it's quite big.

Soooo...wassup?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now