How do I get to the Claridge's competition?

(6 Posts)
HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 11-Jan-13 16:01:25

lottiegarbanzo

I have not, I never use the fb page just the web. I thought that might be the problem - so it's all a ruse to boost the fb numbers eh? grin

Not a ruse exactly (lots of places do the same) - but we'd be most grateful for likes.

It'd make us feel all warm and special smile

lottiegarbanzo Fri 11-Jan-13 15:36:49

I have not, I never use the fb page just the web. I thought that might be the problem - so it's all a ruse to boost the fb numbers eh? grin

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 11-Jan-13 14:01:17

Have you tried liking us? <bats eyelashes>

lottiegarbanzo Fri 11-Jan-13 13:30:17

I get an image of MN on FB saying 'like us...' There's a tab at the top saying 'silver lantern tea competition' which offers 'timeline' and 'about' options. About gives me basic info on MN, timeline gives me your FB page, which has a link for the silver lantern tea competition... Which takes me back to your 'like us' image.

I am sure there must be something really simple that I'm missing but I don't know what it is!

RebeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 11-Jan-13 13:04:17

Hi Lottie,

That's correct.

If you click on the image tab on the main facebook page called Silver Lantern Tea competition or this link may work depending on which device you are using.

Do come back if you are still having issues?

lottiegarbanzo Fri 11-Jan-13 09:00:10

I just get a link to the MN Facebook page.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now