android app problem

(6 Posts)
footballsgalore Sat 05-Jan-13 22:52:54

Thanks. i did see on other threads that Samsungs have had trouble with the mobile site (i have had the wide problem too, that's why i tried the app!) i will persevere and look forward to a resolution smile

RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 05-Jan-13 10:11:34

Hello

Sorry to hear about this - we do seem to be having a bit of a problem with some Samsung devices. Our Tech team are aware and are looking into it - hopefully we will have some good news soon-ish.

RudolphsNoseInMyXmasStocking Sat 05-Jan-13 10:04:55

I get it occasionally on my Galaxy - but then it works ok for a while. you're not alone!

footballsgalore Sat 05-Jan-13 09:20:12

I think I may give in and go back to the mobile site but I quite like the app! smile. Thanks for replying. it's obviously just my phone as no one else seems to have this problem. sad

dishwashervodkaanddietirnbru Fri 04-Jan-13 17:31:35

I dont use the app and just access through the internet bit

footballsgalore Fri 04-Jan-13 10:58:20

I am a bit useless with smart phones as this is my first. Think i may be doing something wrong! The app keeps doing a 'force close' every time i click on it. After 3/4 times of me retrying it works. I have uninstalled and redownloaded but it's still happening. Am using a Samsung galaxy. Any ideas?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now