norton thinks you are suspicious!

(5 Posts)
giraffesCantFlyLikeReindeer Sat 29-Dec-12 00:15:13

Suspicious Web Page Blocked

You attempted to access:

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/_chat/1645748-I-have-a-bad-dentist-phobia-and-half-a-molar-has-just-fallen-out

For your protection, this web page has been blocked and submitted for review. Visit Symantec to learn more about phishing and internet security.

It is recommended that you do NOT visit this page, however if you know that this web page is safe, you may choose to visit this web page anyway.

Myliferocks Sat 29-Dec-12 00:17:04

My OH has always refused to use Norton. He claims it's like a having your mother looking over your shoulder while you are using the Internet. grin

Norton is suspicious of everything

IamtheZombie Sat 29-Dec-12 00:28:22

Norton takes over everything. It gobbles up your resources. It slows your machine down to crawling through treacle in the coldest January imaginable speed. And, it lets nasties through.

It seems to come pre-installed on most machines now and the first thing Zombie does is to remove it - which isn't easy btw.

Horrid, bloated abomination.

TapirAroundTheChristmasTree Sat 29-Dec-12 04:24:32

Norton is shite - I have a fb friend who works for Norton, and he won't use or recommend it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now