I like [biscuit], any chance of an [apple]?

(13 Posts)
Isabeller Tue 18-Dec-12 08:05:58

Is this too silly? Would it appear sarcastic? What about [banana] or [carrot]? I just know I need more fruit and veg and thought there might be some subliminal health benefit to a fruiticon.

Or should I stick with edible thanks and be grateful?

TeeElfOnTeeShelf Tue 18-Dec-12 08:07:14

In what context would you use that?

PseudoBadger Tue 18-Dec-12 08:09:36

Would it be interchangeable with [mac] [iphone] and [ipad]?

3b1g Tue 18-Dec-12 08:12:36

I would like [chocolate] please. Many is the time I've wanted to give someone chocolate, but there's only flowers, wine or tea/coffee to offer them.

Isabeller Tue 18-Dec-12 09:34:32

grinPseudoBadger

Indeed Tee would it just sit there in the bowl looking healthy....

Unless it were a [pear] emotion, which would sit there in the fruit bowl looking all healthy but rock solid and inedible, then as soon as you leave the room TURN TURN TURN and its inedible mush... Not sure how you'd capture that with a little pixely picture though hmm

FairyJengleBells Tue 18-Dec-12 09:46:47

More importantly would that count towards your five a day? So if I went [apple] [apple] [apple] [apple] [apple] I could go back to scoffing [biscuits] without feeling guilty?

RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 18-Dec-12 11:51:42

<throws fruit>

FairyJengleBells Tue 18-Dec-12 12:00:55

< slowly comes round after being knocked out by flying fruit >

sad

Could we have a [hardhat] emoticon? It would help to protect us from flying fruit and those in the AIBU threads who get a bit carried away with their flaming and personal attacks

IceTheChristmasKateMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 20-Dec-12 16:34:15

Come on this is Mumsnet, we can do better than an apple, guava anyone?

Yars Kate, or Papaya; as in 'Little (insert ridiculous name Ptolemy here) simply can't abide apples but he simply adores Papaya!'

Oh and if we're asking for emoticons can I ask for an emoticon emoticon - so we can just use it and say 'oh that was a chocolate emoticon, that one was a g and t emoticon... Then we wouldn't have to bother with a looong list of useless boring emoticons.

LittleTownofBethleHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 26-Dec-12 14:52:15

<aghast>

<minimal list of emoticons lover>

<hides clementines>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now