Has anyone else's Threads I'm On gone all weird?

(92 Posts)
SantaFrontPaws Mon 10-Dec-12 15:11:39

They seem to be in a very odd order since the last 'Offline'.

Isabeller Mon 17-Dec-12 04:16:30

All the threads I'm on have vanished sad

IceTheChristmasKateMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 15-Dec-12 12:26:41

So it's fixed...kind of.

Sorry <hands out gin>

It is still looking odd?

My threads are in order now, but double-spaced confused.

Better, but still not quite right. Am on IE8 and Classic btw if that's of any interest.

SledsImOn Tue 11-Dec-12 13:33:13

It's backto normal BUT the last message on each thread is 'indented' or whatever the word is - tiny almost invisible bullet point, and the message starts a few spaces above and to the right - it's well confusing sad

Is it meant to have been changed or can you maybe put it back how it was? It's pretty hard to use.

WhenSantaGotStuckUpACunnyFunt Tue 11-Dec-12 12:31:37

Ahh that's better, thanks Tech!

amillionyears Tue 11-Dec-12 08:28:31

All my writing, posts, threads i'm on etc, seems smaller. but it could just be my eyesight

5madthings Tue 11-Dec-12 08:15:20

Mine is fixrd but my layout has changrd. Not once i on a threas but when i click on threads i am on it then brings the threads up but they look odd and its not the usual font etc?

WhatSheSaid Tue 11-Dec-12 02:53:14

Yes, I'm on classic and yes, it's all fixed now, thank you!

Tech (MNHQ) Tue 11-Dec-12 02:16:34

This should be fixed now (in classic layout too....)

Tech (MNHQ) Tue 11-Dec-12 02:07:26

Aah, you're on classic layout, yes? That might be the difference.

WhatSheSaid Tue 11-Dec-12 01:30:33

Sorry, it doesn't say (4 posts) in brackets next to the title, it just says 4 messages (or 8 or 15 or whatever the number of new messages is).

WhatSheSaid Tue 11-Dec-12 01:28:43

No, I just get the titles of the threads but no new posts are showing (I.e. the ones since I last posted) for example, this thread title is showing and in brackets it says (4 posts), which are the four new posts...but they are not showing underneath.

giraffesCantFlyLikeReindeer Tue 11-Dec-12 01:11:48

mine fixed now

Tech (MNHQ) Tue 11-Dec-12 01:09:43

They are for me - there won't be any posts showing on deleted threads but live ones should show posts if anyone added a post since you last posted iyswim. Is that not happening for you?

Snazzyfeelingfestive Tue 11-Dec-12 01:09:03

Ah, so it's not just me! Have just seen this thread. Have been refreshing TIO and getting more and more puzzled. Phew.

WhatSheSaid Tue 11-Dec-12 01:06:34

Umm, no, mine aren't fixed. The titles of all the threads I'm on are there but there are no posts underneath.

Tech (MNHQ) Tue 11-Dec-12 01:02:13

Hi, this is fixed now. Sorry it's been such a pain.

I don't like it <<wibble>> <<all anxious like>>

Ilisten2theradio Mon 10-Dec-12 22:16:14

mine also weird.

OliviaPeaceOnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 10-Dec-12 22:14:34

happybubblebrain

Mine have. I can't find my latest posts. I thought threads were being deleted and the mumsnet had gone censorship crazy.

Never.
Sorry that it's still broken
[gin]

happybubblebrain Mon 10-Dec-12 21:52:00

Mine have. I can't find my latest posts. I thought threads were being deleted and the mumsnet had gone censorship crazy.

CouthyMowEatingBraiiiiinz Mon 10-Dec-12 21:50:35

On my App, all is well unless I try to look at the previous page, at which point MN freezes. hmm

GinSoakedMu1berryLush Mon 10-Dec-12 21:49:41

oh yeah me too. threads i haven't commented on for ages are up high. confused

I have to wait til tomorrow shock??

<<pours more wine>>

Oh good mine all funny too.

By the way does anyone know what time the world is ending next Friday as its my nieces birthday & I want to give her her pressie..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now