ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

just a quick question...

(67 Posts)
CaptainBarnaclesDaddyman Tue 13-Nov-12 12:21:51

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/_chat/1610524-Have-any-of-the-MN-regulars-royalty-ever-had-a-real-fight-wih-each-other-on-here

I've had a post deleted on the above thread timestamped 17.10.03. Just wondering why? I swore yes, but I didn't swear at anyone in particular. I made a hugely general comment about my 'haterz' that tied to no one in particular! So why the deletion? I'm just a little perplexed about which part of the guidelines I've contravened and some clarity would be appreciated!

Thanks.

CaptainBarnaclesDaddyman Tue 13-Nov-12 15:03:26

BOF I don't know who these people are so how could I provoke them?!? I don't carry grudges across the boards and I only tend to remember the people I like chatting with or who amuse me!

CaptainBarnaclesDaddyman Tue 13-Nov-12 15:04:26

Pan it's the one to watch list, and yeah you're probably keeping me company on it grin

BOFingSanta Tue 13-Nov-12 15:05:34

It's the posters on repeated warnings and tickings-off, Pan. If you get deleted a lot, and HQ have to spend a lot of time on wrist-slapping emails, it's safe to say you're on the One To Watch list, and maybe need to modify how you post etc. if you don't want to find yourself myseriously logged out one day. But if that doesn't apply, then no, I wouldn't have thought you are.

WrathdePan Tue 13-Nov-12 15:06:01

Ta Daddyman - but that just feeds into my already-problematic exhibitionist fantasy! Such crosses we bear.

BOFingSanta Tue 13-Nov-12 15:06:42

I don't know what you've said, Beardy- but I'm sure HQ will explain if you email them.

BlameItOnTheCuervHoHoHo Tue 13-Nov-12 15:06:56

yawn

WrathdePan Tue 13-Nov-12 15:08:26

thanks BOF - but yes, such threads as these just get HQ needlessly ticked off a bit prob.
Mail them and suggest this one is zapped as well? I see tears before bedtime.smile

BlameItOnTheCuervHoHoHo Tue 13-Nov-12 15:09:46

ooops, sorry. wrong thread

WrathdePan Tue 13-Nov-12 15:10:54

Maybe not BlameItOnTheCuervHoHoHo ....

CaptainBarnaclesDaddyman Tue 13-Nov-12 15:10:56

Late night cuevo? Go have a lie down.

FairiesWearPoppies Tue 13-Nov-12 15:13:17

Oh shit there's a otw list! No one told me. <grumpy> well I'm on there I guess sad

CaptainBarnaclesDaddyman Tue 13-Nov-12 15:16:05

I don't intend to tick anyone off, I'm just curious! And I don't like trying to email on my phone, it's a [insert personal attack on phone here].

As far as I'm concerned this is a nice friendly chat between the lovely Rowan who always says hello nicely, and myself. And then you vultures come circling around to check for corpses! grin

InSPsFanjoNoOneHearsYouScream Tue 13-Nov-12 15:21:54

I doubt I'm on the one to watch list.

I'm too good and well behaved to be on it.

<polishes MNHQ prefect badge>

CaptainBarnaclesDaddyman Tue 13-Nov-12 15:23:42

I decline to respond to you sp on the grounds that my answer may be deleted...

AnyFucker Tue 13-Nov-12 15:24:13

If you don't want to attract vultures, don't leave a corpse in the middle of the road

If this helps, your goading post will have been removed for it's shit-stirring potential, as will this one.

CaptainBarnaclesDaddyman Tue 13-Nov-12 15:26:40

I never goad. I cha-cha, I samba, and I'll even tango, but I never goad!

InSPsFanjoNoOneHearsYouScream Tue 13-Nov-12 15:28:31

What is it your trying to say daddy

I'm Helen and Olivias favourite. They even share their gin with me.

BlameItOnTheCuervHoHoHo Tue 13-Nov-12 15:32:27

eh?

BOFingSanta Tue 13-Nov-12 15:34:06

Rowan is always super-polite, even to dickheads. It's kind of her trademark. MNHQ have special training sessions in grace under fire. I think they should roll them out across the whole site; either that, or give me the Hide Poster button grin.

CaptainBarnaclesDaddyman Tue 13-Nov-12 15:35:31

No to the hide poster button! No one would ever read my posts again! shock

BlameItOnTheCuervHoHoHo Tue 13-Nov-12 15:36:34

BOF, god, I always hated the idea of hide poster. I have ranted about it and opposed it at every turn. lately, I have come round to the idea. now, I would fucking love to be able to hide certain posters. my life would be so much happier and less stressful.

it would be good for my health.

FairiesWearPoppies Tue 13-Nov-12 15:37:23

We would beardy but only to find next sweary thread grin

InSPsFanjoNoOneHearsYouScream Tue 13-Nov-12 15:38:51

No one would speak to me either. They would all be hiding SPsFanjo

HullyEastergully Tue 13-Nov-12 15:42:52

I got deleted for homophobia recently. Hoh yes, big ol homophobe me. Even tho I pointed out ON THE THREAD that I was being satirical and why...

hth, Beardy

AnyFucker Tue 13-Nov-12 15:43:28

Rowan is a very nicely brought-up lady. She would never be rude.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now