just a quick question...

(67 Posts)
CaptainBarnaclesDaddyman Tue 13-Nov-12 12:21:51

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/_chat/1610524-Have-any-of-the-MN-regulars-royalty-ever-had-a-real-fight-wih-each-other-on-here

I've had a post deleted on the above thread timestamped 17.10.03. Just wondering why? I swore yes, but I didn't swear at anyone in particular. I made a hugely general comment about my 'haterz' that tied to no one in particular! So why the deletion? I'm just a little perplexed about which part of the guidelines I've contravened and some clarity would be appreciated!

Thanks.

InSPsFanjoNoOneHearsYouScream Tue 13-Nov-12 12:31:43

No one likes you that's why. Classic case of bullying grin

WrathdePan Tue 13-Nov-12 12:32:54

I'd do a contact HQ thing direct. Enforcement issues on threads get a bit messy and misunderstood, ime.
hth

Fenton Tue 13-Nov-12 12:33:35

shock SP!

poor Beardy, even bullied by MNHQ and SP now sad

WrathdePan Tue 13-Nov-12 12:34:11

and what Fanjo said but was too polite to.grin

InSPsFanjoNoOneHearsYouScream Tue 13-Nov-12 12:42:56

Don't be surprised if MNHQ just delete this without answering you daddy grin

FairiesWearPoppies Tue 13-Nov-12 13:08:53

They should just kick you off! Would save having to fuck about delegating you. grin

FairiesWearPoppies Tue 13-Nov-12 13:09:12

Deleating ffs

FairiesWearPoppies Tue 13-Nov-12 13:09:32

Deleting omg!

CaptainBarnaclesDaddyman Tue 13-Nov-12 13:15:45

I'm sure it's just a matter of time until I'm kicked off here. I know that there's a OTW list and it'd be a safe bet that my name appears on it!

WrathdePan Tue 13-Nov-12 13:30:18

Nooo! Don't get rid of Daddyman. He makes the rest of us look good!grin

CaptainBarnaclesDaddyman Tue 13-Nov-12 13:49:33

Cheers pan
It's nice to know my efforts to make y'all look good aren't going unnoticed! grin

RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 13-Nov-12 13:59:58

Hello

I'm afraid we did read your post as a clear attack on an identifiable group of posters - that's why it was zapped.

WrathdePan Tue 13-Nov-12 14:13:27

oh yes, one must be careful about some groups of posters. Other groups are fair game, mind.

InSPsFanjoNoOneHearsYouScream Tue 13-Nov-12 14:20:10

There is some right dicks on that sweary thread!

CaptainBarnaclesDaddyman Tue 13-Nov-12 14:47:01

An identifiable group? Like who?!? I've pissed off a lot of people!

Let me think...

There was the dolphin punching thing.
The atheist vs atheist thing.
The hulk strap on thing.
The sweary thread thing.
The generally being an arse thing.

Are you keeping tabs on all those users and collecting them into an easily offended quiche? That's more than I do! I can't even remember the user names of people who I pissed off!

Honestly! You make a joke about people having no sense of humour and people have no sense of humour about it...

CaptainBarnaclesDaddyman Tue 13-Nov-12 14:49:16

And does this mean that the "PO" are a recognized faction within MN? Do they have a membership and a secret handshake? I thought they were just random people who see offence where none was intended!

Tee2072 Tue 13-Nov-12 14:50:45

Did you mention the "M" word, Daddyman?

CaptainBarnaclesDaddyman Tue 13-Nov-12 14:51:30

Oh and I forgot, I was pissing off vegetarians too yesterday.

Was it them? The broccoli munching, butternut squash loving, lettuce eaters!

Fenton Tue 13-Nov-12 14:53:46

I've remembered I think, you mentioned pissing off F******ts, (not fascists btw) - perhaps MNHQ thought you meant you did this deliberately even though you meant it just happens?

<diplomatic>

WrathdePan Tue 13-Nov-12 14:54:38

<sees a spreadsheet-updating activity going on..>

CaptainBarnaclesDaddyman Tue 13-Nov-12 14:59:12

I mentioned that I had haterz and that they were a humourless bunch of cunts so I didn't care and fuck them

I didn't name any names or point to any threads. I didn't say that I deliberately antagonize people, because I don't. Some people just don't appreciate me and my unique view of life.

<waits for this post to go poof>

BOFingSanta Tue 13-Nov-12 15:00:16

Why don't you just email HQ and discuss it? Trying to bash it out in site stuff seems a bit provocative really, if you want to keep off the OTW list, don't you think? A bit if discretion if there has been a misunderstanding can make it much easier to resolve: nobody has to start grandstanding or entrench themselves because it's being played out in public. It would also avoid drawing people into a guessing game of "Did you mean me? You did, didn't you?" etc.

CaptainBarnaclesDaddyman Tue 13-Nov-12 15:01:07

And Tee, I never mention the "M" word. She-who-must-not-be-named will remain unnamed by mine own sweet lips.

WrathdePan Tue 13-Nov-12 15:01:35

what's the OTW list please? And am I on it, yet?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now