Mobile app acting weird

(58 Posts)
ipotty Fri 02-Nov-12 18:23:55

Hi MNHQ
Is there a problem with the mobile app at the moment that you're aware of? My active conversations is playing up. It shows the same few threads by posters at the top instead of the usual MN threads that are there. I have deleted and reloaded the app but its just the same. Thank you!!

BitBewildered Sun 04-Nov-12 18:12:41

Thanks Tech!

RubyrooUK Mon 05-Nov-12 13:23:15

Um, now my mobile app won't show anything at the top of the page (+ sign to add new post, for example) or flip results. I can't reply to posts on the mobile app as a result, although I can scroll forwards through the posts ok.

Is this a temporary fix thing or something else gone wrong?

Thanks MNHQ!

Tech (MNHQ) Mon 05-Nov-12 18:04:41

Hi Ruby, that sounds like something's gone weird on your phone. If I were you I'd try killing the app completely (hold down the running app icon so it wobbles then click the x) and start it up again.

about.com on killing running apps

Tech (MNHQ) Mon 05-Nov-12 18:05:30

Oh yes it's a minus sign / dash not an x (should have read own link first)

RubyrooUK Mon 05-Nov-12 19:47:12

Thanks Tech - that has indeed sorted the issue. Will attempt not to have anything else to add to this thread....grin

SufferingLampreys Tue 06-Nov-12 14:17:20

Apps completely died on me now
Had all the problems mentioned on here and now it won't even let me sign in

More app issues!

It keeps retaining the topic area and subject from an area I was previously browsing.

It prevents me from reading a full subject title and from posting.

Can you so anything? Pretty please?

Tech (MNHQ) Fri 16-Nov-12 17:53:30

Hi Henrietta, I think if you kill it (instructions above) then restart it that should right itself.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now