Show posts from last 15 mins

(42 Posts)
EauRouge Wed 31-Oct-12 17:44:17

is not working. Usually I just use active convos but when I'm bored I see what else is going on by clicking Last 15 mins. All that is coming up is site stuff, the topics from my active convos and special needs. Anyone else getting the same thing?

BloooCowWonders Fri 02-Nov-12 18:01:19

<<<sob>>>

Nope. Still only my active convo topics.

Together with being frequently logged out, AIBU to think I'm just not wanted here ???

Mobile version is fine when I'm in active convo/ TIO

It's just as the OP said that when I want last 15 mins, I'm not allowed the whole site...

EauRouge Mon 12-Nov-12 09:02:28

Anyone else's still broken?

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 12-Nov-12 14:11:17

So is this still happening? <worried>

BloooCowWonders Mon 12-Nov-12 14:30:27

Still happening.

Still 'not allowed' into other areas of MN that aren't in my active convos.

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 12-Nov-12 14:46:34

BloooCowWonders

Still happening.

Still 'not allowed' into other areas of MN that aren't in my active convos.

What do you mean, BloooCowWonders, by 'areas that aren't in my active convos'?

BloooCowWonders Mon 12-Nov-12 17:34:01

Just as in the OP by EauR. If I go onto desktop mode to have a look at the 'last 15 mins' (cos I've read through all my active convos) the only topics that show posts for the time period are those that are in my active convos anyway.

So because AIBU or chat never show as having any posts recently, I can never even dip into them.

It is a fairly recent development.

EauRouge Mon 12-Nov-12 18:07:43

I can still get into all the forums, I just have to go into the main list. I'm still getting special needs topics in my last 15 minutes even though I haven't subscribed to that topic.

BloooCowWonders Thu 15-Nov-12 17:23:08

My 'last 15 mins' show topics from allergies to Telly addicts.

I want the rest of Mumsnet sad

And I don't want to have to log out first because then I won't be able to join in...

EauRouge Thu 15-Nov-12 18:35:30

I'm getting Berkshire local talk now. I live in Cambridgeshire grin

EauRouge Sun 02-Dec-12 11:50:30

Still broken sad

EauRouge Sun 02-Dec-12 12:12:27

Also not all the local stuff is coming up in active convos. Sorry, I am adding to your to-do list grin

LittleTownofBethleHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 02-Dec-12 13:04:21

BloooCowWonders

Just as in the OP by EauR. If I go onto desktop mode to have a look at the 'last 15 mins' (cos I've read through all my active convos) the only topics that show posts for the time period are those that are in my active convos anyway.

So because AIBU or chat never show as having any posts recently, I can never even dip into them.

It is a fairly recent development.

AIBU and Chat come in a the bottom of the list (for weirdy Tech reasons), BlooCowWonder.

Just scroll down!

LittleTownofBethleHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 02-Dec-12 13:04:57

EauRouge

I'm getting Berkshire local talk now. I live in Cambridgeshire grin

That's odd. Hmm.

LittleTownofBethleHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 02-Dec-12 13:05:53

EauRouge

Also not all the local stuff is coming up in active convos. Sorry, I am adding to your to-do list grin

Local convos don't come up in Active Convos any more, EauRouge.

Cos Local is a different site now...

EauRouge Sun 02-Dec-12 13:51:55

Ah, that's why they are not there then grin

But all the local forums are on the customisable bit. If that is a word. And I'm still getting Cambridge local in my active convos, just none of the other bits like friendship bench etc and none from Cambridgeshire or Peterborough.

Sorry, I'm a bit feverish so easily confused at the moment.

EauRouge Sun 02-Dec-12 13:56:33

This is all probably down to my ancient OS. I think it's Sabre-tooth Tiger, or possibly even Velociraptor.

LittleTownofBethleHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 02-Dec-12 17:10:44

EauRouge

This is all probably down to my ancient OS. I think it's Sabre-tooth Tiger, or possibly even Velociraptor.

Could be. Or it could be that we have some loose ends to tidy up!

We'll check it all out on Monday.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now