It wouldn't be so bad if...

(11 Posts)
Tuttutitlookslikerain Wed 03-Oct-12 15:20:59

DH is going to be so pleased that the site is having problems when he gets home. I've changed all the beds, dusted the bedrooms, including the teens' (how many water bottles can one boy have under his bed) and done the ironing!

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 03-Oct-12 15:17:54

grin

Don't make me look at the state of my house. I might cry.

flyoverthegoldenhill Wed 03-Oct-12 14:10:00

Helen - can't you just stop it working all together so we can all go and clean our homes, do our shopping or just do something constructive, like read a good book
<wanders off to see what books are being recommended today>

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 03-Oct-12 12:28:02

Hello. And sorry, DutchOma, that you're feeling ignored. That's really not our intention.

LemarchandsBox is right: we are trying to sort it out (and yes, Site Stuff is the place come and moan at us talk to us about these things; we can't guarantee to see threads in any other Topic).

From our first investigations, it does seem that the site may be running slower than usual during the evening peak times. We are concentrating our efforts on looking at that. We'll try our best to keep you informed about our progress <whips Tech team into a frenzy>

SoupDragon Wed 03-Oct-12 12:11:16

Is it slow? It isn't for me.

[royalty]

LemarchandsBox Wed 03-Oct-12 09:39:59

Well, they're trying to sort it out.

And imo Site Stuff is the right place for them to discuss it.

We can see the site is slow at certain times and messages in Chat wouldn't really make any difference. they'd need Bunping for a start, or people still wouldn't see them.

DutchOma Wed 03-Oct-12 09:37:26

The site being slow as treacle. Still. After. three. days

LemarchandsBox Wed 03-Oct-12 09:35:54

What about?

OhChristFENTON Wed 03-Oct-12 09:31:28

absolutely.

SoupDragon Wed 03-Oct-12 09:30:33

confused

DutchOma Wed 03-Oct-12 09:26:45

you actually engaged with us. But I can only find two messages (and that in site stuff, not in chat (although they were maybe a bit unmumsnetty rude smile) where you actually say anything. And not much of anything.
It's like being on a train that's stopped in the middle of nowhere, it is so much better if you know there has been a signal failure or a fatality on the line. So much easier if you know what's going on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now