android app?

(9 Posts)
theonewiththenoisychild Wed 12-Sep-12 16:45:02

Hi I'm getting a android tablet tomorrow and was just wondering if there is a mumsnet app for android?

MirandaWest Wed 12-Sep-12 16:45:55

I think there is one in the pipeline as they were asking for people to test it a while ago.

theonewiththenoisychild Wed 12-Sep-12 17:07:02

That will be good, the mumsnet app is about the only thing I miss about my iphone. But changed to a phone that can actually get a signal

RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 12-Sep-12 20:18:17

Hello

Yes, there will be an Android app at some point - I don't know the planned release date off the top of my head but will try to find out.

theonewiththenoisychild Thu 13-Sep-12 19:54:01

Thank you

OliviaLMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 13-Sep-12 21:03:20

enjoy your new tablet thingy envy

theonewiththenoisychild Tue 18-Sep-12 23:33:17

Thanks but think I'm going to have a problem getting the app as I can't seem to get the android market on this one its a cnm touchpad dp brought it me so I didn't go with him to get it and can't return this unless its faulty

MirandaWest Tue 18-Sep-12 23:34:29

On my phone it changed its name to google play recently (just checking you'd checked that)

theonewiththenoisychild Mon 08-Oct-12 13:33:26

I've got it now needed to do the firmware update and its all running smoothly now made a shortcut to mumsnet on my home screen for now that wil do until there's a app in the play store

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now