Puerto Pollensa lovers - where's good to eat?

(7 Posts)
Missanneshirley Sat 19-Nov-16 20:44:16

I am.beside myself with excitement due to the fact we have finally booked PP for next summer. Got a good deal on half board so will have a couple of meals in the hotel for ease but I really want to eat out - won't have huge budget. 2 kids 6&9 who will eat standard fare but tbh I'm more worried about me getting a lovely meal wink.
Where would you recommend that is reasonably authentic and just plain reasonable?
Thanks!

FromIbizaToTheNorfolkBroads Sat 19-Nov-16 20:58:49

When we went a couple of years ago we ate at a place called Siurell a couple of times. Great food, really lovely, friendly staff. The first time we didn't book in advance and it was full but they "made" us up a table from nowhere.

It's a bit of a walk if you're at the Pine Walk end of town though as its the other end (where we were staying).

Missanneshirley Sat 19-Nov-16 22:50:31

Thank you!
That is the end we are nearer actually which is great

FromIbizaToTheNorfolkBroads Sun 20-Nov-16 08:51:18

If you're at that end of town there's also a bar on the beach opposite Siurell - great for a cold beer or mojito at the end of a day on the beach.

PP is a lovely place . Have fun !

dreamingofsun Sun 20-Nov-16 10:22:41

we also went to siurell a couple of times and the food was good. stopped visiting when the waitress had too many people to serve and she snapped at me. we then went to the one next door, overlooking the beach which was also good and had more waiting staff....just don't sit near the bus stop as you may get fumes.

FromIbizaToTheNorfolkBroads Sun 20-Nov-16 11:17:22

Another fab one (but may only appeal if you're veggie or all happy to eat veggie) is Bellaverde. Beautiful courtyard setting under fig trees but right in the centre.

I'm veggie but the rest of my family aren't but they all loved it too. From what I remember the chef was Scandinavian so the food wasn't traditional Majorcan but delicious none the less.

Missanneshirley Sun 20-Nov-16 20:40:16

Thank you so much! I am so excited, been "walking" around on google street view !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now