European holidays with kids clubs for 2 year olds

(6 Posts)
urterriblemuriel Sat 01-Oct-16 16:28:29

We're looking to go away next summer on a beach hol, but really want there to be some sort of childcare for our DC (2 & 4). Other than Mark Warner and Neilson can you think of any others? Pre kids I loved our Neilson holiday but am a lot wobblier & less fit/sporting now!!

I don't mind paying a supplement for the younger one. Thanks

rookiemere Sun 02-Oct-16 15:00:21

La Manga has a crèche that you can pay to use for under 3s.

There is a little bus train - if I remember rightly - that goes to the beach and there are ample sporting opportunities for all. It's quite large - more of a mini town than a resort, the quality of accommodation is high and is mostly apartments/villas rather than hotel, which is good with DCs.

mouldycheesefan Sat 08-Oct-16 14:38:23

Neilsons are absolutely bloody brilliant for kids that age. I am not sporty but went purely for the fab stuff for kids and downtime for me. I sunbathed, swam, played a bit of tennis, watched other people doing watersports, went to the spa, spent time with my kids etc etc. Holidays with childcare for two year olds is quite hard to find.

Joneseygirl77 Sun 09-Oct-16 06:52:10

Sani resort in Greece is another option. They have an ofsted run childrens clubs which will take a 2 yr old.

Silvertap Sun 09-Oct-16 06:58:39

Thomson family life resorts do childcare for 2 year olds. We went last year to Crete and loved it.

plugitinsilly Sun 09-Oct-16 07:15:27

Martinhal
First choice holiday village
Scott Dunn
Simpsons travel

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now