disneyland Paris for princesses

(6 Posts)
muddlepuddle1 Sat 01-Oct-16 08:35:52

Hi, we're thinking of taking our princess mad 3 year old to disneyland Paris. Has anyone been? She won't really like any rides I don't think but will really be all about the princesses. Will we need longer than one day?

Eastpoint Sat 01-Oct-16 08:38:38

She'd probably like the Dumbo ride & the Smallworld ride. Why don't you wait until the spring when it's warmer & she's a bit older? I took my 5 year old & she loved it.

mouldycheesefan Sat 01-Oct-16 14:06:26

Queues to meet the princesses can be long so either fastpass it (pre booking system which means you queue for a much less time) or book a character lunch with the princesses. You also will see them at the parades.
If that is literally all you want to then one day is enough. However there are plenty of rides for little ones especially in fantasyland, carousel, Peter of, dumbo, cases junior, small world etc. There ar 3 other "lands" plus Hollywood studios as well. Personally I think a minimum of 2 days.

urterriblemuriel Sat 01-Oct-16 16:34:57

There's a very popular FB forum called 'Disneyland Paris for Brits' - it's got a massive following and you'll get lots of quick replies to any query. Would recommend.

We went this year with an 18mo & 3.10yo and could do loads of tame rides with both. Even though it was off peak, queue to meet princesses was min. of an hour and you're not guaranteed who'll you'll see. Book a princess lunch if you can afford it, we decided against and just got a good pitch for the parade where you see them all. My DD wasn't disappointed at all. We also had a princess attend her bday later that year though, so that maybe why I was quite chilled about not seeing a princess there. For you're going all that way, I'd say 2 days as it's quite tiring and you may want to do short days visiting the park.

SJane45S Mon 03-Oct-16 20:27:40

One day isn't enough to scratch the surface! I completely agree with Eastpoint - go in Spring and wait till she's 5+. We took our daughter on her 6th birthday and it was fantastic (totally against my expectations - I thought I'd hate it!). The queues to meet the Princesses are v long - instead we booked the Princess lunch (you'll need to book). The food was terrible and it was really expensive but totally worth it - the kids get to meet around 3 of the princesses who come to the tables, chat them etc. My daughter was completely star struck by Cinderella and the look on her face was worth the stupid ££. If you do go, pack her princess dress up stuff. A lot of the kids walk around in costume and the ones in the on site stores cost a small fortune! Pack an autograph book too. It's a great experience so worth a couple of days when she's old enough to get a lot out of it.

Iamcheeseman Sun 16-Oct-16 19:41:17

5+ shock
Take her now! She'll love it. We took DD last summer when she was 17 months and she loved it and we're going back again very soon now she's not far off 3 and she's very excited. Spend more than a day there though- disneyland is about more than rides grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now