Holiday Village holidays

(5 Posts)
MiniCooperLover Mon 19-Sep-16 19:51:45

After some advice please re a holiday end May/early June. We have a 5 year old (will take him out of school for a week ) and I was so close to booming the Holiday Village in Majorca but I'm worried at its size - will it be like a giant soft play on speed ?!?! (we usually do smaller places and self catering). Our budget is £3k max and if anyone had other suggestions or positive reviews of similar I'd love to hear them.

Desperatemummy1 Mon 19-Sep-16 23:09:04

Viva C'an Picafort. Used to be a holiday village a few years ago, operating now under viva brand, fabulous. Smaller than most holiday villages. Pricey but worth it. Available via first choice, taxi transfer 40 mins from Palma

MiniCooperLover Tue 20-Sep-16 14:36:57

Ah yes I did see that and it looks amazing but it's a bit out of our price range, coming in at £4.3K and our budget is closer to £3k. I've found a good place in Kos with flights by BA that looks promising so I've emailed them to ask a few questions. Fingers crossed.

Dowser Mon 26-Sep-16 22:44:13

We stayed in the avanti holiday village Paphos Cyprus last week.
Apartment was lovely and very spacious.

We paid €650 for one week.

Dowser Mon 26-Sep-16 22:48:43

I booked direct with hotel and we got our own flights and saved £500 on Thomson.
Email them and speak to Susan.
She's English.
Lovely pools and patio area, plenty of sun beds.
Nice family resort and if you follow the path between hotels it puts you right out at rosatello bar and the bus route.
Buses are €1.50 a journey.
Really lovely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now