Majorca Taxi Transfer

(9 Posts)
LatriceRoyale Mon 19-Sep-16 11:26:10

We are heading off to Majorca on Saturday with a four and a two year old but I'm trying myself up in knots trying to get the transfer from the airport sorted. The company recommended by First Choice, Holiday Taxis won't accept my card online and I can't get hold of them on the phone. I have tried looking online for other taxi companies and Sun Transfers looked good but saw that they don't guarantee they can provide child seats which is the whole point of booking them. This is my first time abroad in years so was just wondering what everyone else does about getting to and from resort?

MissCalamity Wed 21-Sep-16 17:53:05

Try PMI transfers, we used them this June for a transfer to Palmanova. They were the cheapest on-line. Paid when we got to our destination & then back to the airport. Child seats were provided our two 2 year old in the party, plus a booster seat for the 6 year old.

All communication done via email & you just need to email to confirm the return airport transfer 48 hours before.

I'd definitely use them again.

sleepachu Wed 21-Sep-16 18:00:23

My DP has a place in Mallorca, I've never got a transfer over there as we usually hire a car but remembered he said he'd had a really good one once when he went alone. The email to send your details to is info@european-airport-transfers.com

SerialBodenReturner Wed 21-Sep-16 18:02:53

I booked a private transfer on alpharooms.com. I'd booked my accommodation with them too, but I would think you can just book transfers if you want. Paid by credit card, lovely new minibus for five of us with child car seats (and lollies for the kids!)

Doowop Wed 21-Sep-16 18:09:06

Ive always used Conde Transfers in Mallorca. Can't work out how to link to their website.
Not sure about car seats but their website is easy to use and I've always found them to be reliable and communication good.

LatriceRoyale Wed 21-Sep-16 22:21:31

Thanks for the recommendations, will check them out now. Getting excited now!

Stillwaitingforthesummer2come Mon 26-Sep-16 07:21:34

Sleepachu which car hire company do you use?

cherrypiemay16 Mon 26-Sep-16 07:48:38

Yes I'd be keen to know good car hire companies, can't seem to find one that guarantees car seat hire until you get there. Don't really want to take mine in case it gets damaged...,

AnnPerkins Mon 26-Sep-16 07:55:18

If you're staying in a hotel email them and ask them to book one for you. We did that last year and got a much cheaper rate than Thomson's recommendation quoted. We paid for it at reception on arrival.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now