Best family hotel in Majorca

(9 Posts)
ali23 Sat 10-Sep-16 23:05:18

We have three children; 10, 6 and 3. Would like recommendations based on a hotel with good facilities and kids clubs.
Like a nice (!) hotel - 4* roughly. Loved Iberostar Club Cala Barca this year but kids club was a bit meh, largely I think as hotel so big. Would liked kids to be able to meet other children and have lots of activities to participate in, if possible.
Thank you!

lostlalaloopsy Sun 11-Sep-16 09:58:04

We stayed in the First Choice Majorca Holiday Village in June with our 3 children. It was great! There were loads of activities for kids including kids clubs and a daily entertainment programme plus an evening programme which tried to cater for all. The food was good - lots of choice even for my extremely fussy 7 year old! It was also very clean and apartments had recently been refurbished plus there was about 6 swimming pools plus a little splash area to choose from. I couldn't recommend it enough!

ali23 Sun 11-Sep-16 20:50:30

Thanks....I had looked at it but my issues is we have already booked flights and can't seem to book hotel on its own. Definitely one we'd fancy. Thanks...good to know you enjoyed it.

NickAngel Sun 11-Sep-16 20:52:32

Try the Insotel Cala Mandia. Good pools, near beach. Excellent family rooms and kids club is varied.

MiniCooperLover Wed 21-Sep-16 17:32:45

We have booked the Iberostar ciudad Blanca in Alcudia and I'm really looking forward to it. It's on an amazing looking beach too.

littlequestion Thu 22-Sep-16 21:46:35

The Viva hotels are great. Smallish chain of very well run hotels with loads going on for kids, mainly in Mallorca. Have a look at their website. Mainly aimed at under 8s I'd say. Good for adults too - good food and lovely cocktails on all inclusive

We've also been to the Ciudad Blanca and loved it. Right on the most beautiful beach and lovely staff. Very spacious.

SellMySoulForSomeSleep Thu 22-Sep-16 21:50:59

We've stayed in the Sol Palmanova Mirlos Tordos.
Very family friendly.
Lots of activities.

TwoKidsAndCounting Thu 22-Sep-16 21:56:17

We have booked Protur Safarfi Park next year, it has very decent reviews and looks like there is plenty to do

MiniCooperLover Fri 23-Sep-16 13:38:43

Littlequestion, I'm so happy to hear you say that! I was going a bit mad looking at hotels until I found it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now