As anyone been to Santa Susanna Costa Brava

(4 Posts)
spottymoo Wed 31-Aug-16 14:10:30

About 20 years ago I stayed on the Costa brava and we'd hop on the train and go up and down the coast.

Where looking at a hotel in Santa susanna and wondered if anyone knows what if it like.

We like a busy area in the evening, days tends to be beach and pool but we like to go for a drink and a wander in the evening. I've read that Santa Susanna is a quite area but wondering how easy it'll be to hop on the train at night to go to other towns, train would be easier with a wheelchair rather than taxi as it's been 20 years since I've been I know what it's like.

Any insight appreciated.

Thelastusername Wed 31-Aug-16 14:13:28

It's a bit of a hole to be honest, nothing there. Middle of nowhere, beach, hotels, few gift shops. That's it.

crje Wed 31-Aug-16 14:14:57

It's not great.

Just a strip of bars & shops.
You would have everything seen in 30 mins.

To access the beach you have to use tunnels under the railway line and walk through a key camp type site.

I was there in June.
I wouldn't reccommened it.

3nationsfamily Wed 31-Aug-16 19:30:20

Train is great to go to Barcelona for the day but not sure about using it to go to other local resorts. Resort itself is small and limited restaurant/ bar options. Beach is good and not too busy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now