Cyprus

(3 Posts)
Linnielou5 Wed 17-Aug-16 20:56:12

Hi, so starting to think about our next holiday and I am thinking Paphos in Cyprus but not sure. My type of holidays are lazing about the pool, going to the beach once or twice, amusements for the kids, don't want anywhere too noisy/rowdy but not so quiet that there is very little to do. A nice relaxing family holiday really, any suggestions?? Thanks.

Hersetta427 Thu 18-Aug-16 11:04:33

Paphos is lovely for that. There are some great hotels there and a nice shopping area. The harbour is lovely with some very nice restaurants that have been there since I first started going 30 years ago. Good choice.

Gyderlily Thu 18-Aug-16 11:10:45

Id actually recommend ayia Napa or somewhere close too.. Maybe protaras! Protaras is very quiet as are most areas of ayia Napa and there is so more for kids to do! Paphos is huge and very spread out and the beaches aren't a patch on those on the east... Mostly stony and rocky.. Not very child friendly in general! Beaches in ayia Napa area are sandy and clean (mainly blue flag) with very calm and shallow waters! I lived in Cyprus for 10 years and had both my kids there! Ayia Napa does not deserve the reputation it has and is largely a family resort smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now