if I liked princess yaiza where else in canaries would I like?

(4 Posts)
capet Thu 04-Aug-16 18:03:56

Just as title says really, we went to princess yaiza earlier this year and really liked it. We liked the hotel itself, pool etc, liked the location right opposite a beach and really liked the location, short walk to marina or town with lots of nice restaurants close by.

So does anyone have any recommendations of anywhere similar in Canary Islands?

RedWineLush Fri 05-Aug-16 09:56:35

Yes, the Iberostar Anthelia in Tenerife. We went there at Easter and I have looked at the Yaiza online - they look in a similar vein to me.

We went AI but there are a lot of lovely looking restaurants nearby plus a high end shopping centre if shopping is your thing - it isn't mine!

rookiemere Fri 05-Aug-16 10:07:29

Coincidence - I was coming on to recommend the Anthelia as well! We went there when DS was younger - just B&B but best breakfast buffet ever, and we had a lovely duplex suite so DS slept downstairs but in the same hotel room.

The other thing I would say is that when the DCs are young there's no shame in going back to the same place more than once. We've ended up going to the same complex in Tenerife (not the Anthelia as sadly too pricey for us now in the school hols) 5 times, I think it is. We tried other places but for a guaranteed fabulous holiday we just love it and we know where everything is, so rather than spending time getting acquainted with things, we start to relax instantly and DS thinks the place is amazing.

capet Fri 05-Aug-16 21:00:45

Thanks for the recommendations will check it out, you're possibly right in that maybe it is safe to go back to same place if you really liked it. Guaranteed good time. And we did really like princess yaiza

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now