Idea for family in The Netherlands

(4 Posts)
pussinwellyboots Sun 03-Jul-16 20:59:10

Hi there

We are heading across to the Netherlands on the Newcastle Amsterdam ferry later this month. We arrive in on Friday morning and aren't due at our destination (near Heerde) until Saturday afternoon. So I'm looking for ideas for 2 days and somewhere to stay - ideally a room sleeping 4 - 2 adults and 2 kids aged 8 and 6 - we like Premier Inn in the UK.

Thanks

TheHobbitMum Sun 03-Jul-16 21:04:52

No idea of places to stay (that are Premier Inn types) but I throughly recommend Eftling! Absolutely my favourite place in the world apart from Dunreill (lived on the border as a kid so often went to them). Enjoy your holiday

Coconutty Sun 03-Jul-16 21:06:22

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

pussinwellyboots Mon 04-Jul-16 06:15:38

Thank you for the suggestions, I've been having a look at Eftling and we might find time to go there during our stay.

We found a great offer on a one night stay with eurocamp at Durinell for the night needed, so will be able to spend two days there and one night before heading on. I think we'll struggle to drag the kids away though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now