If we liked Sensatori, where else would we like...

(12 Posts)
DailyMailResearcher Mon 20-Jun-16 06:57:26

In Spain, Portugal, Italy etc?DH doesn't want to go to Greece or Turkey...... We have a 3yo and a 6yo so kids activities are important, spa and good food too. DH would prefer five star and AI. As a pp on a different thread said, no football shorts or tattooed ladies either please grin looking to go over the Easter hols next year, with maybe a couple of sneaky days out of school.

TIA

KenDoddsDadsDog Mon 20-Jun-16 07:03:52

We usually go to Sensatoris and are looking at the Blue Lagoon Village in Kos. There's a FB group with lots of info.

mrssmith79 Mon 20-Jun-16 07:15:12

The sensatori in Cyprus (Aphrodite Hills) is lovely. We were there last year.

mouldycheesefan Mon 20-Jun-16 13:57:41

Mauritius is similar price and very high quality resorts no football shirts types.

KenDoddsDadsDog Mon 20-Jun-16 14:19:03

We're going to Cyprus Sensatori this year MrsSmith79 , looking forward to it !

mrssmith79 Mon 20-Jun-16 17:42:03

You'll love it Ken - and don't get me started on the Haagen-Dazs cafe in the village square grin

KenDoddsDadsDog Mon 20-Jun-16 19:32:50

Sounds good to me !!! We've been to Crete , Tenerife and Sharm so looking forward to it.

SimplyNigella Mon 20-Jun-16 20:37:42

I'm looking for the same OP, we loved Sensatori in Turkey but want a maximum 2.5 hour flight so Greece and Turkey are out for us.

mouldycheesefan Tue 21-Jun-16 14:15:52

Cyprus one is 15km from the beach?

mrssmith79 Tue 21-Jun-16 17:58:28

No it's not. Maybe from the main beach in Paphos but other beaches are available within about 5 minutes. If I remember correctly the have their own private beach with all inclusive facilities and complimentary shuttle bus.

Justfivemoreminutesplease Tue 21-Jun-16 18:03:24

Martinhal in Portugal? I've just been sent an email from them saying that they now have three resorts in the Algave but we've always had a lovely time in the one in Sagres. It's windy though but does seem to tick all of the boxes you're looking for.

Marthacliffscumbag Tue 28-Jun-16 18:48:55

Martinhal, sani beach (but that's Greece) the annabelle in Cyprus, also Elysium, all much better standard than the sensatori brand.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now