Languedoc-Rousillon

(5 Posts)
Bablet Fri 27-May-16 11:49:38

Great campsites in Languedoc-Rousillon area

Hi all we've decided to take a month off over summer and head off into the sunset in our lean mean dream machine of a camper. I would like to revisit holidays of my youth so we're heading to around Beziers, Montepellier, Perpignan and the surrounding coast/mountains. Can anyone recommend amazing beaches/villages/river spots/campsites in that area?

thanks so much in advance.

shanghaismog Fri 27-May-16 13:52:14

We've just booked to go to Les Tropiques campsite in Torreiles, then off to Domaine de Massereau near Sommieres in August. Hopefully they're OK...

I did find. Couple of nice, more remote/tranquil sites on www.coolcamping.co.uk they looked lovely but decided we needed pool with slides for the kids.

Good luck, I found that loads of places are booked up already.

bitofabelly Sun 29-May-16 20:42:10

La Sirene

bitofabelly Sun 29-May-16 20:42:35

La Sirene

mirage937 Sat 04-Jun-16 08:17:31

Ma praire and LA Brasilia are both nice sites near Perpignan in canet plage, Brasilia is a large site and tends to get very busy in High season
We've stayed at domaine de masserau a few times and it seems very popular with English families, DC always make good friends, a lot of people return each year

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now