Help! First family holiday with toddler and baby.. Where should we stay??

(3 Posts)
mika2 Tue 17-May-16 11:34:31

We have had a horrendous year for various reasons and really need a holiday! Planning to go for one week either w/c 18/19th June or 25/26th June, 2 adults, 2.9yo and 9mo.
Would like to be in a small cluster of apartments and short walk from beach/restaurants (as can't be bothered with the faff of getting them in and out of car seats all the time). First time away with kids so would like things to be as hassle free as possible.
2/2.5 hour flight ideally so was thinking Majorca (never been but Port de Pollenca seems v popular with ppl with kids that age..) but open to anywhere in Spain, France, Italy, Croatia etc. DH hates flying so Greece too far.

Does anywhere fit this criteria? And if it does please tell me it hasn't been fully booked since last Autumn?! Thanks for your help

Eminybob Tue 17-May-16 12:02:05

I am going away on Saturday with toddler DS to Ibiza.
Never been before but aparantley it's very family friendly, despite the club scene reputation.

We are staying in self catering apartments in San Antonio bay, right on the beach and near to restaurants and stuff to do, but not in the clubby part.

TheFairyCaravan Tue 17-May-16 12:12:17

Have a look at Club Magic Life in Ibiza.

DH and I have just been to the one in Fuerteventura and it was fantastic. They're all inclusive, so may not be what you want, but they do have different restaurants and are right on the beach. The grounds and rooms were immaculate. There were loads of families with young children and babies there, too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now