all inclusive August Spain, Greece or Turkey with 3 under 6

(7 Posts)
PinkGeranium Sun 28-Feb-16 14:29:57

Looking at all inclusive with kids club, we need a break! The last week of August. There seems to be loads of places in Turkey and Canaries which are more expensive than Greece. Have no experience of either. Not so keen on Canaries, have been before.
Budget is ideally under £3k, does anyone have any recommendations please.

littlequestion Mon 29-Feb-16 12:58:06

Have a look at the Viva hotels in Menorca and Majorca. Good quality AI and lots of activities for kids.

Hersetta427 Mon 29-Feb-16 13:55:27

As we have recently looked (as our holiday to Tunisia has been cancelled) we found Turkey much cheaper and prices have dropped considerably. I would take a look at The first choice holiday village in Turkey. It has great kids entertainment and wall to wall kids clubs for over 3's.

Lottie2611 Mon 29-Feb-16 13:57:40

I wouldn't go to Turkey ....
If choose Spain. I agree with looking at menorca. It's a beautiful island

Makemineacabsauv Sun 13-Mar-16 00:00:26

For Greece look at Mitsis Hotels - far cheaper to book direct with them and they have a London office.

s88 Wed 23-Mar-16 10:43:42

We are going in September and have booked liberty lykia world . It looks amazing ! My friend works for TC and she even commented that it's an amazing resort . Looked to go around 5 years ago and was way out of budget but as prices have decreased we were able to book . They have a kids club from 6 months too

SooticaTheWitchesCat Wed 23-Mar-16 19:22:59

Turkey is beautiful, much nicer than Spain in my opinion and very child friendly.

Have a look at WOW in Bodrum or if that is too expensive then Parkim Ayaz in Gümbet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now