How can I persuade DH to holiday in Italy?

(4 Posts)
babybouncer Sun 14-Feb-16 18:55:49

He has been scarred by rainy camping holidays at Lake Garda and now I'm struggling to persuade him to go!
We've only done holidays in UK or France previously with kids (4 and 7), but I've always wanted to go to Italy. We'd like to get a villa maybe with a shared pool and do beach/cycling/sightseeing etc, so not a holiday park or camping, but all the websites I can find really point towards Lake Garda.
Does anyone have any other ideas of places to go in Italy or elsewhere in
Europe?

secondhoneymoon Mon 15-Feb-16 13:28:06

Any reason why you've discounted holiday parks? Seem to tick all your boxes. Mobile homes are as big as many apartments and the holiday parks within easy reach of Venice & Rome are fab

SooticaTheWitchesCat Mon 15-Feb-16 18:23:56

Have a look at Holiday Lettings and Owners Direct, that's where we are looking for our Italy holiday, there is a huge choice of villas and apartments all over Italy.

spanky2 Mon 15-Feb-16 18:28:17

Don't bother with dh! I'll go with you as I'd love to go to Italy!
We went to centre parcs in Belgium when our boys were that age. It has a full sized pirate ship with treasure hunts etc as well as all the usual stuff. It's cheaper than England. Also didn't come across bum sex/wife swaps as of mnet legend!grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now