La Carihuela

(6 Posts)
Saracarbonera Sat 30-Jan-16 11:12:28

Hi, has anyone ever been here? We are thinking of going in the February half term. Can you recommend places to eat, things to do with kids?

Dowser Sat 30-Jan-16 11:53:11

Is that torremolinos? It's four years since I was there and it's verynicebut it's still going to be a bit chilly and a bit shut I would think. I'm in benidorm and a lot of places aren't open till march 1 st.

I think you'd be better with Tenerife

PolovesTubbyCustard Sun 31-Jan-16 09:50:38

As Dowser says.

Is that where you mean ? The area of Torremolinos.

I think in Feb it won't be terribly warm - probably warmer than here - and a lot of things will be closed.

Or do you mean somewhere else ?

Saracarbonera Sun 31-Jan-16 14:09:42

Yes it's in Torremolinos. It's not booked yet so we could go somewhere else. Will have a look and see what's available. Why about Torremolinos in the summer? Anyone been?

PolovesTubbyCustard Sun 31-Jan-16 22:35:05

Hmmm I don't think I'd go with dc in Feb. My parents visit costa del Sol in the winter months sometimes and there is little going on (which is fine for them).

If you are after a sun holiday with activities then you need to head further away.

We used to go to various canary Islands in the Feb half term. They are year round resorts so plenty to do.

Dowser Tue 02-Feb-16 17:04:12

The people we used to stay with In torremolinos never opened for business till after Easter and closed after first week innov. If that helps.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now