Holiday with babies

(7 Posts)
roberta123 Tue 26-Jan-16 16:17:43

Hi. We are planning a holiday next September with my son who will be 2 and my baby girl who is yet to be bornsmile but will be 5 months. can anyone recommend a shorthole luxury holiday i.e Spanish Islands, Portugal, Italy etc, that you had been and would recommend with a toddler and a baby?
Thank you.

popflos Mon 01-Feb-16 14:50:18

caserio del mirador for sure.. talked about all the time on these pages and the reviews are fab. mainland spain, fly to alicante.
congrats on your bump.

Pollyputhtekettleon Sat 13-Feb-16 06:59:48

I just booked Moriara villa near Alicante on another mumsnetters Recommendation. I'll have a 3yr old, almost 2 yr old and 8 mth old going. Got a lovely villa with pool walking distance from town and beaches. Beaches are shallow as calm so good for little ones. It's a foodie town apparently so we'll do lunches out I guess. Vineyards in the hills behind. Some bar/restaurants with bouncy castles. Playgound at the beach etc. Perfect really for under 3's who let's face it, make holidays all about them!

Pollyputhtekettleon Sat 13-Feb-16 07:00:30

Just to be clear, a villa IN Moriara.

MelanieWiggles Sat 13-Feb-16 16:18:08

Pine cliffs in Portugal. Lovely resort with proper apartments well set up for young children. We went five years in a row with children ranging from 6 months at the start to 5 at the end.

kiddieholidays1 Sun 14-Feb-16 21:59:54

Hi - how about somewhere in Majorca or France? Both are a short flight away from the UK, and Majorca in particular has some really great beaches for little ones. You should be able to get a good deal in Sept too. We took our little one to France the first few years after he was born, and found some great gites which were ideal for babies and toddlers, and were really good value too. Also, the Martinhal in Portugal is good for babies and toddlers - it's situated on a beach and there are loads of facilities for preschoolers. You might find the following article useful for some more ideas - hope you get something sorted! Jo

www.kiddieholidays.co.uk/baby-and-toddler-friendly-places-to-stay-in-europe/

LostInMess Wed 17-Feb-16 22:48:19

Another vote for Martinhal - and they're set to open two new places in/near Lisbon too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now