Greece evening entertainment but not all inclusive

(4 Posts)
VaJayJay Thu 21-Jan-16 14:24:34

Hi I'm hoping to book a holiday in Greece in August for 2 adults and DS who will be 4, I would really like somewhere that does evening entertainment for children/adults but where it isn't compulsory to go AI.

Last summer my DS (who had just turned 3 then) loved the entertainment in the hotel we stayed at in Zakynthos but, we love to get out and about whilst on holiday and only ate in the hotel once so the extra money we paid for AI was wasted.

I'm not really sure if this type of holiday is available but hope someday can help.

Thank you

Onykahonie Thu 21-Jan-16 20:01:32

Not sure about specific hotels with entertainment as we always go SC, but pretty much every package holiday resort in Greece will have bars and tavernas with evening entertainment during high season.

VaJayJay Sat 23-Jan-16 14:39:15

Thank you Onykahonie 😊

Introducer Sat 30-Jan-16 21:48:06

vaJayjay - we went here last year, it was amazing. Not AI but we ate there a few times when they had their themed nights. There were several restaurants within 10 minute walk and you could catch a water taxi to Parga Town centre for €2 each way where there are hundreds of restaurants. The hotel had the small feel but still in a good spot. We also had dd 4, and she loved it (decent size pool, beach 3 minute walk)

www.thomson.co.uk/destinations/europe/greece/parga/parga/apartments/valtos-beach-hotel-and-studios.html

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now