Looking for a holiday say in Spain,Canaries with slides, activities similar to Holiday Village but without the huge cost!

(8 Posts)
ukgirlatheart Mon 18-Jan-16 10:51:19

is this possible to find, need a place to cater for an 11 year old only child who loves water slides, will take part in kids clubs etc.. HV was great as the club had an older age group he loved it but the cost for the HV's are way too much

mouldycheesefan Mon 18-Jan-16 14:07:22

Eurocamp have kids clubs and water slides etc. range of different types of accommodation lodges etc plenty of places in spain

pud1 Mon 18-Jan-16 14:25:01

watching with interest. i am after exactly the same thing. are you looking for AI

ukgirlatheart Mon 18-Jan-16 15:07:56

Dont really fancy euro camp thanks for suggesting though.

Yes def AI. Interestingly have looked at the HV's and there are lots of free child places for this summer but it's the one's in Eygpt, Cyprus and Greece. People are staying away from these areas I would of thought hence the free places

Im looking for more Majorca, mainland Spain - Anyone????

pud1 Mon 18-Jan-16 17:48:06

i am looking at the splash worlds by first choice. i think they are muh the same as the holiday villages but with waterparks

A1Sharon Mon 18-Jan-16 18:29:43

We went to a place called Relaxia Lanzasur in Lanzarote on a friends recommendation.
Own small villa with two rooms, very friendly staff, fab location 2 mins to lovely beach/shops/restaurants/coastal walk, and a small water park attached-you pay in but food/drink is AI-we went AI.
The food isn't high brow but it was nice, there is a grill with a chef cooking fresh meat/fish etc.
Cheap but cheerful week in the sun for us.

YoScience Mon 18-Jan-16 18:47:33

We stayed at club Mac in Majorca when my DD was around that age (also an only and a big water park fan) she loved it. AI, loads of pools and activities, lake with pedalos and a water park just across the road with free entry for AI guests.

ukgirlatheart Tue 19-Jan-16 12:34:18

both look great I'll have a look

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now