Majorca in April/ May? Resort suggestions, please.

(4 Posts)
Magickal Wed 06-Jan-16 10:45:28

Hello,

I want to take DS(10) away for a week at the end of April/ beginning of May. Am looking at all inclusive resorts in Majorca. Will it be freezing then?

Needs to have lovely pool(s) and stuff for a ten year old to do. He's not keen on Kids' Clubs but will play minigolf & pool etc.

Would be nice to be close to the beach and walking distance to town/ shops/ places of interest.

mummymeister Wed 06-Jan-16 11:56:09

My FIL often goes away at this time of year there and the issue is always the swimming pool being too cold to swim in. even places where they say that it is heated it never is warm enough for him to swim in. so either accept that or take a shortie wetsuit would be my best advice.

Seeline Wed 06-Jan-16 11:58:26

We've been during May a couple of times and the weather was very windy, with a fair amount of rain. It was too chilly to sit out in the evenings, and yes the pool was quite cold.

Magickal Wed 06-Jan-16 13:25:22

Oh. Meh. I've found one with a heated pool so that might help. We went to lanzarote last year and it was freezing - I couldn't get in the pool.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now