Sani Beach Club

(3 Posts)
NoPointSoup Mon 28-Dec-15 15:45:37

Hi. Has anyone been to Sani Beach Club resort or hotel in Halkidiki recently? There are some old threads on here which have put me off with tales of hordes of screaming kids, bun fights and over priced drinks. On Tripadvisor all reports are glowing! My DSs are 12 and 14 so need some activities. I am looking for recommendations. I don't really want to spend a fortune but will splurge if it's going to be good!!!

PickleSarnie Tue 29-Dec-15 19:51:32

I went a couple of years ago. It's really not the sort of holiday I would normally go on but I had a small child and was pregnant and it was perfect for us at the time.

The kids club was fab. Although my kid was much younger than yours. Not sure what its like for older children.

The meals in the buffet were fairly repetitive and although I'm not very tolerant of other people's children's, it was actually quite nice not stressing about keeping mine totally quiet because he was at least quieter than the others. The beach was very clean. It was a bit sterile I suppose. And lots of Russians. Nothing against Russians it's just that they tend to travel in large groups and it's a bit over whelming in a way. I went out of school holidays so I'm not sure what it would be like in peak season.

I had a brilliant holiday though because it was exactly what we needed at the time.

hifi Mon 18-Jan-16 18:44:38

I went 2 years ago too. Lots for the little ones to do, not sure about your kids age group.
The water sports activities were totally booked for the time we were there. The Russians block book just in case they want to use something.
Last seating for dinner was 9,30pm, we were on the beach until at least 7.30 so found this quite restrictive.
I wouldn't rush back.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now