Who else does Eurocamp type holidays?

(10 Posts)
Daisybell1 Mon 20-Jul-15 22:01:27

I'm looking for a break in September for a few nights. I've been browsing the eurocamp site but does anyone else know of any other providers? I've checked siblu but they wind down in early September.

I need something near to an airport and easily managed alone with a toddler and with a child friendly swimming pool. Does anyone have any recommendations?

MissWimpyDimple Mon 20-Jul-15 22:10:13

Venue holidays are similar as are Canvas. Not sure if they are open in September but I think they would be?

You could try the Venice beaches (Jesolo). You can fly to Treviso and get a bus there?

MissWimpyDimple Mon 20-Jul-15 22:11:07

Places to try would be CaSavio or Marina Di Venezia. Both have lovely pools

Daisybell1 Tue 21-Jul-15 20:41:04

Thank you both, I'd forgotten about the Venice options. What are the midges like there?

TheDuckSaysMoo Sat 25-Jul-15 15:14:56

Alfresco is a similar idea. We're just back from our Alfresco hold and it was fab. Our setup was the same as eurocamp and canvas.

Branleuse Sat 25-Jul-15 15:22:34

canvas

123Jump Sat 25-Jul-15 18:39:51

Serignan Plage?

trollkonor Wed 29-Jul-15 21:15:01

Roan
Venue
Vacansoleil
Suncamps
Campeole
Yelloah
Gustocamp

Perspective21 Fri 31-Jul-15 09:43:52

Another vote for CaSavio here. The campsite now has an airport transfer bus direct to the campsite. I don't have details, but if you Google the campsite, the info is their in English too.

We have holidayed here several times as it is so child friendly. I don't know how you feel about cooking but if you want a break, there's lots to choose from on site and a short walk of cycle away (you can hire bikes/seats etc) you can easily reach the village with well stocked beach equipment shops and places to eat.

CaSavio site has a very friendly toddler depth pool which they can toddle/swim in and the beach is directly accessible from the campsite.

reallybadidea Fri 31-Jul-15 09:46:09

I tend to browse the eurocamp brochure for ideas then book direct with a campsite. Much cheaper !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now