Rome in December, anyone been?

(6 Posts)
smellsofsick Sat 11-Jul-15 16:23:23

DH, me and another couple are looking at a weekend in Rome to celebrate a 40th in December.

I've been a few times in the summer but wondering if we'll be stuck for stuff to do. Anyone with any experience/advice?

makemineapinot Sat 11-Jul-15 17:01:46

We went for the Millennium and it was amazing- loads to see and do. Most restaurants had patio heaters set up do you could still eat outside. It was lovely and I think they do a Christmas market - holiday Pirates had a really cheap deal for this Dec to Rome so have a look there!

makemineapinot Sat 11-Jul-15 17:01:47

We went for the Millennium and it was amazing- loads to see and do. Most restaurants had patio heaters set up do you could still eat outside. It was lovely and I think they do a Christmas market - holiday Pirates had a really cheap deal for this Dec to Rome so have a look there!

makemineapinot Sat 11-Jul-15 17:01:48

makemineapinot Sat 11-Jul-15 17:02:34

makemineapinot Sat 11-Jul-15 17:02:48

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now