Aoarthotel Playa Mar

(7 Posts)
GetHappy Mon 22-Jun-15 19:30:55

DH and I are looking at booking for a week in September. With our DD who will be 20 months.

Had anyone stayed here before? we are thinking of going self catering as we like to eat out on the evenings. Is there plenty of places to eat?

GetHappy Tue 23-Jun-15 21:31:37

bump

makemineapinot Tue 23-Jun-15 23:04:07

Is this the one in Perth polls da? If so, we weren't really impressed! Apartment is tiny and it's a Brits only hotel with really loud full
On 'entertainment' all day and night. But if a trek into town for food and we find resort was expensive. Lovely bar and pool across the road though and a fab deli about 10 mins walk on same side of road as hotel. Staff were lovely. If you're looking for another option then have a wee look at Club Martha in Cala Egos near Cala D'or, was fantastic! And loads of restaurants and a marina on your doorstep with the wee tourist bus train taking u to marina and Cala D'or 2 mins walk away!

GetHappy Mon 29-Jun-15 17:25:10

Yes, it is the one in Puerto Pollensa.

Joobles Thu 02-Jul-15 16:49:04

There was a thread about Playa Mar a couple of weeks ago, might be useful. I stayed with DT6 last year as we all had an amazing time. Very child friendly, food good, hotel and rooms clean, good entertainment and not far from centre.

cazzyg Tue 07-Jul-15 17:55:59

Just come back from the Puerto Azul in Pollensa which is closer to the centre. I'd really recommend it. It was perfect for our 6 year old and we're planning to go back next year. Pollensa itself has lots of pretty decent places to eat.

The Playa Mar is quite a trek along the Pine Walk from the town centre and marina etc.

allithwaite Thu 16-Jul-15 11:25:24

looks like my idea of hell.... enjoy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now