Where in fuerteventura for our first family holiday

(3 Posts)
Hulababy Fri 02-May-14 22:47:42

We stayed in Correlejo one year, though in February, which was lovely. Yu can have a day boat trip to Lanzerote from there.

Macey78 Fri 02-May-14 22:41:42

We went to caleta de fuste in February which is 15 mins from the airport 15 euros for a taxi.

The hotel we stayed at is:
http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g658907-d287969-Reviews-Broncemar_Beach-Caleta_de_Fuste_Antigua_Fuerteventura_Canary_Islands.html

3 star 5 min walk to the beech, there are other hotels right on the beech. The food was good for 3 star although my partner is a vegetarian he found it a little limiting. All the staff at the hotel were very friendly.

Plenty of playgrounds around to amuse little ones.

Our dd is 3 so we spent a lot of time on the beech. We went for a week and didn't hire a car. Would recommend it you are there for 10 days as it will allow you to explore the rest of the Island.

Elisemiddlebrook Fri 02-May-14 17:28:25

Hi everyone's am just planning our first family holiday for me, my partner and 2 girls ages 3 and 5 (will be 4 and 6 when we go)
We have looked at a few places and are set on fuerteventura, does anyone know of any nice hotels close to shops and beach, all inclusive and with a nice pool, we are looking at June 2015 for 10 nights

Thanks in advance smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now