please help me choose parcs france

(3 Posts)
energyfirst Sun 16-Mar-14 10:14:02

between Le Lac dAilette and Les Hau.ts de Bryeres... pkease hel me choose

energyfirst Sun 16-Mar-14 10:22:03

I have 2 children 2 and 5 yrs old. thx

zipzap Sun 16-Mar-14 15:12:14

Don't know about France sorry but took a 6 & a 3 yr old to het heijdebos CP in the Netherlands and they both loved it. It had a second dome that was as big as the swimming dome that had a giant tropical-themed 'soft' play set ip within it - except it wasn't soft, it ws full sized with rope bridges, wooden climbing stuff, caves, streams, tropical plants, tropical birds and even some tropical animals (not many, in cages, all supported by WWF). It was great fun for kids and parents - dc absolutely adored it and would love to go back.

I think another parc - maybe one in Belgium - had a similar dome / adventure centre but pirate themed rather than jungle (so birds/animals replaced by pirate ship to scamper over but otherwise pretty similar) that I was contemplating as it was a little closer.

We went last week in august / early sept as there was a late bank holiday - Dutch schools had gone back a week earlier than us so was a step cheaper than the rest of the holidays!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now