Quick question re: Disneyland Paris

(10 Posts)
MrsGasMan Sat 15-Mar-14 08:20:22

Hi ladies,
I'm just about to book a night at DLP (I know it's not long enough - long story!).

Does anyone know, if I book 1 night at Hotel Cheyenne on the DLP website whether park tickets for both days either side of that night are included?

Thanks!

mamababa Sat 15-Mar-14 08:54:07

I think so - they usually refer to 3 nights/4 days etc. we stayed at Davy crockett's and arrived at lunchtime. Checked in and got park tickets to go in straight away. We also went in after our last night there. You could phone them to check - I found the staff very helpful

Rosvita Sat 15-Mar-14 10:28:36

He you will receive park tickets for both days - and although longer is preferable you can still get lots done in 2 days with careful planning.Enjoy!

Rosvita Sat 15-Mar-14 10:28:51

'Yes' not 'he'!

BetsyBell Sat 15-Mar-14 10:33:04

Yes. But book 2 nights if you can!

MrsGasMan Sat 15-Mar-14 16:25:44

Thanks ladies, I knew you would know! Another question - I'll be 7 months pregnant, do they still do the pass for pregnant people?

BetsyBell Sat 15-Mar-14 18:05:47

Do you mean the fast passes? You get them from a machines near the rides via your entry tickets so pregnant or not is no issue. You won't be able to go on certain rides though. www.dlrpmagic.com is a very useful resource for up to date info.

magentastardust Sat 15-Mar-14 22:33:14

They used to-you can go to city hall I think and then you can skip queues etc. Have fun.

MrsGasMan Thu 20-Mar-14 18:51:30

Thanks so much everyone! We've now booked 2 nights end of April and are very excited smile. I'm going to take along proof of pregnancy just in case as I will really struggle I think. Feeling enormous already! Thanks again

Floralnomad Thu 20-Mar-14 18:56:44

They have changed the pass system in the last couple of years but if you go on their website you will be able to find the policy .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now