Will it be hot in Southern Spain at the end of May?

(7 Posts)
itiswhatitiswhatitis Sat 08-Mar-14 11:23:20

I need some sun and warm weather! But I don't want a long flight (hate flying and this will be first flight with the dc and ds has asd)

Thinking of Almeria.

fussychica Sat 08-Mar-14 16:46:00

Probably - lived there for 8 years. It won't always be sunny but it will be warm-very warm. We are going for April and expecting pretty good weather. Last May the daytime temps were between 20 - 30 degrees with rain on 1 day. June 26-35 no rain grin

itiswhatitiswhatitis Sat 08-Mar-14 19:22:49

Thanks I don't need it to be roasting but heading into the mid 20's would be great!

McFlurry Sat 08-Mar-14 19:24:40

Warm but not hot. We usually go mid - late May and high teens to mid 20s is the norm.

We go to Costa del Sol or the Algarve every year at Easter, usually early - mid April. Temperatures vary between high teens and mid 20s. Occasionally had rain but never for the full week, always warmer than here and usually a lot sunnier. Nothing guaranteed tho.

nipersvest Fri 14-Mar-14 13:01:02

we're going to southern spain at easter, so am watching the forecast, it's saying it'll be 20 degrees this weekend where we're going (fly into malaga), so i have high hopes! can't manage it too hot myself as i burn easily.

princessalbert Mon 17-Mar-14 07:26:19

I would say it would be more than likely by the end of May.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now