Want to book a holiday for teen girls with water sports - any suggestions?

(9 Posts)
fivecupsoftea Fri 21-Feb-14 16:51:10

Anyone got any suggestions? We were thinking probably of an all inclusive, with something like windsurfing/scuba/surfing available. Preferably in Europe.

EatSleepLaughLove Sat 22-Feb-14 01:39:47

Have you considered Mark Warner - www.markwarner.co.uk/watersports-holidays ?

I haven't been able to go on one of their holidays for a while now since my DC eroded my disposable income but when I did they were always fab.

WallyBantersJunkBox Sat 22-Feb-14 01:44:35

I used to work for a Lifestyle clothing brand who partnered up with this firm:

www.neilson.co.uk/

Great activities based around Europe - Greece & Turkey, and a good clean fun sort of beach club scene?

ItsNotATest Sat 22-Feb-14 02:13:05

Portugal is really good for surfing. Google brings up lots of options.

I want to go now envy

PestoSnowissimos Sat 22-Feb-14 11:38:09

I was going to say Neilsons too smile

givemeaclue Sat 22-Feb-14 17:02:34

Another vote for Neilsons

Spottybra Sat 22-Feb-14 17:13:31

Just tried to message you but 2yr old dd decided to put her fingers in my phone and the message disappeared. Apologies if you get a half composed message from me.

specialsubject Sat 22-Feb-14 17:41:49

and neilson again - they have an AI option although it always seems a shame not to get out of the hotel. Mostly they operate on a 'half board' arrangement.

you won't get inclusive scuba but most of their resorts do inclusive water skiing, not very much of course. Resorts vary widely in their conditions so read the brochure/website and ask them for help with what would suit your family best.

fivecupsoftea Sun 23-Feb-14 15:17:55

Thanks for the replies, I just googled Nielsen, it looked great, it also looked fully booked for the summer holidays, I'm going to try calling them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now