Lopesan Baobab

(8 Posts)
shanghaismog Tue 04-Mar-14 17:02:12

Great hotel, very international. A short walk to lots of nice shops/restaurants. Cool in the evening, we went at Easter a few years ago.

kissmyheathenass Tue 04-Mar-14 16:59:33

We went last year and are returning to the Baobab this summer despite my determination never to go to the same place twice! It was fab, really clean and comfortable, the food (full board) was very very good. Lovely clean warm and uncrowded pools. Also no nasty drunk Brits! I would highly recommend it.

SisterMerror Thu 27-Feb-14 21:47:33

I've been and loved it. The food was nice and absolutely loads of choice. The rooms were spacious and spotless. We had interconnecting rooms with huge bathrooms.

The staff were lovely. Pools were nice but do hunt out the two which aren't immediately obvious if you prefer a quiet pool (Not that the others were noisy) The lazy river is great and very relaxing.

The mini bar is expensive, but aren't they all. There's a supermarket just 3 minutes walk from the hotel entrance which was handy for buying water and other drinks.

I don't think there's a single thing I'd complain about about that resort. Hope that helps!

If you hire a car it's well worth driving right round the island if you haven't been before. The roads around the cliffs on the West side are amazing. It's also worth driving into the interior to the mountains. There are some incredible views.

thepartysover Tue 25-Feb-14 14:35:00

I notice the hotel doesn't offer an all-inclusive package. Does anyone know how much you'd expect to pay for food, drinks etc?

bonvivant Mon 24-Feb-14 21:54:02

My in laws have been several times. They love the resort, food great etc - only downside they mentioned was that the rooms are dark inside.

marbeth Sun 23-Feb-14 17:27:47

We have just returned. Hotel lovely, rooms good. The hotel was cool in the evenings with a breeze. The area outside very good. Also a very warm heated pool.

thepartysover Thu 13-Feb-14 18:51:54

I don't I'm afraid but I'd be interested to know so marking my place...

taxsaver Thu 13-Feb-14 15:56:38

Has anyone been to the Lopesan Baobab hotel in Gran Canaria ? If so, do you have any feedback about it ?

Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now