Tenerife

(4 Posts)
Shroomboom Fri 14-Feb-14 12:42:16

Another recommendation here for the Iberostar Anthelia - we stay there every time we go to Tenerife, it's fab!

MrsS28 Mon 10-Feb-14 16:49:59

What about the Conquistador? It's close to the Siesta and is well regarded. Never actually stayed there myself so don't know how much it costs AI.

Or Mediterranean Palace, on the beachfront. 5 star but very family-focused?

rookiemater Mon 10-Feb-14 16:45:22

Iberostar Anthelia at Costa Adeje is lovely, but is ££ if you want AI.

carmen66 Sun 09-Feb-14 08:14:47

Hi everyone, we are planning a holiday in April with our 8 year old, I was looking at Meloneros as we visited Peurto Rico Gran Canaria a few years ago & had a lovely holiday.. However I'm having trouble finding a 4 or 5 star hotel that does AI & the prices are sky high for our dates well above what we can afford..

So I've now been looking at Tenerife AI we have been to Las Americas & stayed at the Siesta which was a great hotel & close to the beach & amenities but that was about 3 years ago.
Can anyone recommend a good family 4 to 5 star hotel in Las Americas or cristianos please.. After a lot of research our budget is Tenerife smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now