Family Holiday

(4 Posts)
carmen66 Mon 03-Feb-14 13:19:20

Hi, is anybody going away for the Easter Hols? we have one DD of 8 years old & I'm looking for inspiration for a week away in the sun all inclusive preferbly close to the beach & amenities.. I was thinking of the Canaries or Turkey but I've been told some places don't open until May.. We are looking at a short haul flight .. Thankyou smile

asandwichshort Mon 03-Feb-14 20:13:27

Lanzarote quite nice in April (All canaries are pleasantly warm at this time I've found) Flamingo Beach in Playa blanca, los Jameos in playa de le pocillos (both lanzarote) or Elba Sara or suite atlantis in fuerteventura. Bahia principe costa adeje in tenerife.

sergeantmajor Thu 06-Feb-14 11:26:20

I loved Gloria Golf Resort in Turkey - 5* all inclusive. I was there in August though, not April. But I think Turkey is one of the warmest places you can get to short haul at that time of year.

SooticaTheWitchesCat Fri 07-Feb-14 11:39:22

Turkey isn't really the place to go in August as most of the resorts don't open until the 1st of May. The weather should be warm in the day but evenings are quite chilly and the pools and sea will be freezing!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now