Neilson - BunkBed Rooms

(7 Posts)
Theonlyoneiknow Thu 30-Jan-14 10:13:43

Hi,

Does anyone know if you can fit a cot in their bunkbed rooms?

Neilson have said it won't fit - it must be a tiny room?

Thanks!
TOOIK

givemeaclue Thu 30-Jan-14 14:34:19

Surely they know best whether can fit a cot in or not? I don't know about the bunk Ned rooms but we have done neilsons with interconnecting rooms and could easily fit cot in, is that an option?

Theonlyoneiknow Thu 30-Jan-14 15:00:29

They said it wont fit but I was wondering if amyone had squeezed one in. An interconnecting room is over £1000 more ! DCs are 4 and nearly 2 so she might be ok in bottom bunk ??

givemeaclue Thu 30-Jan-14 17:12:19

Do they have bed guards for the bunks?

LIZS Thu 30-Jan-14 17:16:50

where are you going ?

Theonlyoneiknow Thu 30-Jan-14 18:51:17

Sivota

JellyO Thu 13-Feb-14 09:58:51

Hi,

I work for Neilson in the UK office but also spent two weeks in Sivota last summer with my husband and our 3 children. We had a bunkbed room and also managed to fit a cot in this room (albeit in front of the door to this room as we didn't want to use this entrance anyway). We didn't actually have bunkbeds either, our two boys were in single beds and there was still room for the cot. I've just had a quick chat with one of the supervisors in our contact centre and she's recommended giving us a call again and asking to speak to Emily. Emily has worked in Sivota before and will be able to recommend the best room for your family.

I hope this helps.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now