Villas with pools in algarve in August

(7 Posts)
MrsDavidBowie Wed 19-Feb-14 07:53:51

Owners Direct there are some villas with pools on Rocha Braba near Carvoiero. Lovely complex.

Lweji Sat 15-Feb-14 21:58:32

Carvoeiro

Budgiegirlbob Sat 15-Feb-14 21:56:51

I would second Carveiro, we stayed at Quinto do Paraiso, in a 3 bed villa with private pool. There was also a club house with kids club, bar, large swimming pool, so it was the best if both worlds.

We booked with Algarvillas.

southcoaster Sat 15-Feb-14 20:16:52

Vale do Lobo, Portugal. Would need transport to get there from Faro airport but otherwise great location with amenities in walking distance. Lots of different villas available, try holidaylettings.co.uk where you book directly with the owner. We booked through havenonearth.co.uk last year.

Bowlersarm Fri 24-Jan-14 18:43:36

Vale de Milho in Carveiro.

Lovely villas. Can walk to a stunning beach. Road train, or bus to fantastic centre.

I don't have a specific villa in mind, but just google the area. I can't recommend it enough.

Cakeismymaster Fri 24-Jan-14 18:39:25

Forgot to say preferably somewhere with no car hire needed and walking distance to amenities

Cakeismymaster Fri 24-Jan-14 18:33:58

I'm looking for a 2 or 3 bed villa with private pool in the algarve for 2 weeks in August. I'm struggling to find and nice ones left available!
Can anyone recommend anywhere / companies / private rentals / links etc?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now