Eurocamp (or similar) in Italy

(11 Posts)

so are we morethan!!! Started a thread here yesterday but no responses yet

morethanpotatoprints Tue 14-Jan-14 18:01:56

We too are looking for something similar but close to Rome, during term time, before it gets hot.
Just me, dh and dd (10)
If anyone can help.

We went to ca savio last year and loved it. 10 min drive to punta sabbioni and you can get boat over to Venice. There 's a water park near jessolo, although we didn't go. Site is on the beach so good for kicking a ball around/frisbee etc. there's table tennis tables and crazy golf and site-organised entertainment, which again we didn't use (although dd and I did aqua gym most mornings). Unless you want use of the teen club run by euro camp/ keycamp, you might find cheaper options by googling.

kikidee Mon 13-Jan-14 12:32:10

Me too 3cats. More stressful than it should be!

3catsandcounting Mon 13-Jan-14 12:13:53

Thanks, will have a look at these (I'm now in 'obsessive searching for holidays on iPad' mode, and neglecting my household duties!!)

Tiredemma Mon 13-Jan-14 11:55:27

I like the look of Bella Italia

kikidee Mon 13-Jan-14 11:50:58

We went to Pra Delle Torri last summer and we all enjoyed it. Quite a big site but it didn't feel too busy although we were there end June/start July. It's right on the beach with pedaloes. You can hire bikes too and also do a day trip to Venice. Aquafollie in Caorle is also good fun.

3catsandcounting Sun 12-Jan-14 11:15:23

Thanks - have been trawling the eurocamp sites - Lake Garda does look beautiful!

Lunaballoon Sun 12-Jan-14 11:10:42

We love Lake Garda. Eurocamp have several sites around there. I don't have any specific recommendations, but most have pool tables, table tennis etc and will be close to the lake for swimming, water sports etc. Outings to Verona and Venice are also very do-able from there.

3catsandcounting Sun 12-Jan-14 11:04:01

Oh, and we'll have a car, so anything doable in a day (art, history or the dreaded theme park!) would be useful!

3catsandcounting Sun 12-Jan-14 11:01:36

Anyone got any recommendations for us ?
Me, DH, DD(17) and DS(15). Looking for something lively enough to keep DCs amused but nothing too huge either!! Always stayed in villas previously but they need to be more independent and are happiest near water with canoes/pedaloes, and with a bit something to do in the evening (pool table etc).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now