Tenerife with a 6month old?

(2 Posts)

Is it practical, am I going to enjoy the holiday and actually get to relax of am i dreaming smile

Anyone gone on holiday with a 6month old? Experiences?? Is Tenerife a family destination if so which part?

Ill be getting married in May and instead of a honeymoon we will be taking a holiday with our LO who will be 6months in june.

gordonpym Sat 11-Jan-14 15:27:31

Tenerife is very nice in June and a great destination with a baby. I would recommend self catering so you have access to a kitchen to warm bottle or cook baby food. This apart-hotel is really nice and has great pools. www.parquesantiago.com/ . Parque Santiago III and Parque Santiago IV are both really nice and on the ocean front. Don't go go the Santiago V . It's noisy.
You can have lovely walks, you have a nice supermarket, shops, restaurants, and a sandy beach just 2 mins from the Santiago III.
Both are in Playa de las Americas, but in the more elegant part, far away from Las Veronicas discos. Read some reviews on tripadvisor tripadvisor .

Costa Adeje is lovely, too but you'll be more isolated, with less restaurants.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now