Holiday in ibiza, flight and hotel seperate...help

(10 Posts)
bluebluecow Thu 09-Jan-14 12:09:14

i've just booked my accommodation for August for Ibiza from the 19th August to the 2nd September. The flights I am looking at go out late at night on the 19th and return very early hours of the 3rd September with take off on the return flight being at 2am. Would the flights coincide with the hotel? I am having a bit of a brain block and not sure if I need to book the hotel until the 3rd instead of the 2nd???

Tiredemma Thu 09-Jan-14 12:12:46

You will most probbaly have to leave your room by mid-day on the 2nd So if you want to keep the room, you should book and extra days accom

Creamycoolerwithcream Thu 09-Jan-14 14:15:16

Are there no earlier flights on the 2nd

JeanSeberg Thu 09-Jan-14 14:16:05

Which UK airport are you flying from?

bluebluecow Thu 09-Jan-14 17:49:44

its Liverpool. ive searched and can get easyjet cheaply but the flights are those times. we are on a budget!

JeanSeberg Thu 09-Jan-14 17:55:36

Could you consider Manchester?

bluebluecow Thu 09-Jan-14 18:12:36

yes Manchester would be fine but I couldnt find anything as cheap as easyjet from Liverpool.

JeanSeberg Thu 09-Jan-14 20:31:37

You're right, they are the best flights. You're right that you'll have to book to check out late on 2 September.

bluebluecow Fri 10-Jan-14 06:32:23

thanks for your help. hope they offer late check outsmile

girlywhirly Fri 10-Jan-14 09:04:06

Even if you cannot keep your room for a late checkout, they should still offer you a room in which to shower and change before your departure to the airport. You can still use all the facilities at the accommodation until you leave even if you have vacated your room. If your flight leaves at 2am on 3rd Sept, you will need to be at the airport 2hrs before that, add on travel time to the airport and you would leave the accommodation on the 2nd Sept evening so no need to book an extra day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now