Gran Canaria or other Canary Island in Feb with 11 month old

(2 Posts)
Beakym Tue 26-Nov-13 10:00:19

Hi all, apologies if this has been posted lots before but I am looking for a 2 bed apartment recommendation in the Maspolomas area of Gran Canaria..will of course consider other areas/Islands if people have been before and would recommend it. I am doing all the usual searches on owners direct etc but also like a personal experience. I'd like somewhere with a cot and Highchair, close to the beach and shops as we will be self catering and short walk into town. As we won't be hiring a car, a not too far distance from an airport too.

I am slightly put off with hotels as I want the baby in her own room.

Thank you in advance smile

Daisybell1 Fri 27-Dec-13 02:52:45

We love Puerto Mogan and stayed at the Cordial Mogan Valle when dd was that age. We had a 1 bed appt and she slept in the lounge area over night but they do have some 2 beds too. Travel cot and highchair were provided.

It's a lovely spot, 5 min s walk from the town and beach and a further 5 to the marina. Now the motorway is finished it's 30 min s from the airport.

We loved it and returned when she was 18 months old and are planning again for May/June.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now